Monday, September 14, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive

Wow, it has been awhile. But anyways, a more effective thesis statement that I had written at the end of my outline was pointed out to me:

"How can the principles of the American Fair Housing Act and Canadian FlexHousing be used to create better modification solutions?"

Therefore, looks like I'm going to focusing on renovations for the purpose of making a home more physically-handicap accessible home, and how the principles of the mentioned design acts guide these renovations.

Make sense? I don't know. I'm awful at creating effective thesis statements. It's probably because I'm just as poor at organizing my thoughts and interests. But thankfully, that's why I'm in school. What I do know, however, is that I want to write about what a building can do to help someone and that a building can help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, feeback, or information.