Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photographs

One way to describe accessible adaptions would be to access regular, normal homes.

One house that is defenately no less regular is my one house. I plan to use it as a case study for my paper.

I've taken some initial photos but I'm planning to do a more in depth photographic analysis soon.



This is the front entrance. It wouldn't be too difficult to build a ramp because there is some side walk space.


Right off the batt, there isn't enough room for someone in a wheelchair to even close the door.


The cabinet can be pulled out to make under the sink available, but I don't think it would make much of a difference since the bathroom already has space limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, feeback, or information.