Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mission Statement

I've always had the belief that people should not have to adapt to architecture; architecture should adapt to people. This is the primary motive behind my research topic "Making Houses More Accessible". I am planning to explore ways of solving problems that arise when adapting residential housing to accommodating people with disabilities.

My thesis statement is still in it's early stages and may evolve further as my research begins to get deeper.

And now, courtesy of Failblog.org, moments to remind us why design needs to have people in mind.


fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

failtap.jpg

failbridge.jpg
failedview.jpg
escalatorsign.jpg
cupboardoffail.jpg

escherfail.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, feeback, or information.